In G : a live session by ultrasound & Acid Mothers Temple
/ ultrasound & Acid Mothers Temple
(Synesthetic [Norway]/ 3″ CD/ 2004)
- In G live session, part 1
- In G live session, part 2
Acid Mothers Temple:
- Cotton Casino: synthesizer
- Tsuyama Atsushi: guitar
- Higashi Hiroshi: dome-theremin
- Uki Eiji: drums
- Kawabata Makoto: guitar
- rfovetz: electric bass
- Kirk Laktas: electric guitar and piano
- James Alexander: viola
Recorded at KVRX 91.7 FM during the SXSW music festival by clip master Andrew Schmidt on March 14, 2002. Mixed by rfovetz.
In tribute to Terry Riley.
Many thanks to Petter Flaten Eilertsen for his unwavering support and Hector Montes for bringing us together for this fleeting moment of joy.