Lord of the Underground : Vishnu and the Magic Elixir
/ Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
(Alien8 Recordings [Canada]/ LP/ 2009)
- Eleking the Clay [tsuyama / kawabata]
- Sorcerer’s Stone of the Magi [tsuyama / tsuyama]
- Vishnu and the Magic Elixir [tsuyama / kawabata, tsuyama, shimura]
- Tsuyama Atsushi : monster bass, voice, acoustic guitar, alto recorder, flute, toy trumpet, kazoo, cosmic joker
- Higashi Hiroshi : synthesizer, dancin’king
- Shimura Koji : drums, latino cool
- Kawabata Makoto : electric guitar, bouzouki, saz, sitar, organ, percussion, speed guru
recorded at Acid Mothers Temple, Aug. – Oct. 2008
produced & engineered by Kawabata Makoto
digital mastered by Yoshida Tatsuya
art work by Guylaine Bédard
photo by Dale Tomlinson
This LP version is a little shorter than CD version.
Edition Of 1000 pink vinyls.