The Early Acid Mothers Temple Recordings 1995-1997
/ Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
(Synethtetic Records [Norway]/2LP/Nov. 2007)
disc-1 : Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. 1
- From The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. [wellens / cotton, kawabata]
- The Acid Mothers Prayer [cotton / kawabata]
- Amphetamine A Go Go [kawabata]
- Aum Over Drive [kawabata]
- Speed Guru [wellens / kawabata]
- disc-2 : Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. 2
- L: Zen Feedbacker [kawabata]
- R: Candy Aum [kawabata]
- Pink Lady Lemonade [kawabata]
- Tibetan Esoteric Rage [kawabata]
- Aunt Ema Blues [cotton / kawabata, suhara]
- ~ Glutton For Punishment [cotton / kawabata]
- Rolling Buzz Fuzz Fucker [wellens / kawabata, suhara]
- Satori LSD [kawabata, higashi, suhara, takahashi]
Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. – at the time of this recording were :
- Cotton Casino : voices, sitar, synthesizer
- Suhara Keizo : bass
- Higashi Hiroshi : guitar
- Koizuki Hajime : drums, percussion. saxophone
- Takahashi Atsuki : drums
- Yasuda Hisashi : percussion
- Sakakibara Daiji : didgeridoo
- Mano Kazuhiko : saxophone
- Ishida Yoko : violin
- Johan Wellens : cosmic narration
- Kawabata Makoto : guitar, synthesizer, sarangi, harmonium, bagpipe, organ, voices
recorded at Acid Mothers Temple 1995 – 97
produced & engineered by Kawabata Makoto
art work by Bjørn Kjetil Johansen
liner notes by Kawabata Makoto and Petter Flaten Eilertsen
translations by Alan Cummings
Disc 1 originally released as Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. 1 (AMT-001).
Disc 2 originally released as Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. 2 (AMT-002).
These cassettes were issued on the Acid Mothers Temple label in February 1997 in limited editions of 50 copies.
This 2LP edition is limited to 408 copies and is packaged in a gatefold sleeve.
There is 3LP special edition (limited to 100 copies).